The Back Story, Inauguration Day 2009:
I began to get a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach while I watched newly elected President Obama give his inaugural speech on January 20th 2009. He made reference in the speech to his “eight year term in office” thereby verbally re-electing himself for another eight years the very moment he first opened his mouth to speak on his first term inauguration. I almost fell out of my chair. About an hour later I logged onto the internet which I thought would surely be buzzing with alarm over Obama’s outrageous [gaffe? or not?] comment made during his speech. Not a word was said about it anywhere. I could not believe my eyes. Had the entire nation become so drunk on Obama Kool-Aid that literally NO ONE heard Mr. Obama make this comment? I was dumbstruck over it.
I got the sickening creepy feeling that the NWO insiders had already set Obama’s term of office as eight years, and that we would be subjected to some sort of phony-baloney make believe 2012 re-election campaign four years later.
Fast forward: we are here, four years later. Look around you at what is happening at the polls. Voting machines in at least four states [ CO, NV, TX, NC, OH ] are recording Romney votes as Obama votes. I have read three different accounts of this happening just today. Is this election a sham? Has it been rigged from the start?
As Ohio Faces Vote-Rigging Lawsuit, Are Dems, Liberals, Election Officials Ready to Safeguard Votes?
“I understand that, in a significant number of cases, voting machines in your states have populated a vote for Barack Obama when a voter cast his or her ballot for Mitt Romney,” wrote RNC chief counsel John Phillipe to secretaries of state in Nevada, Ohio, Kansas, North Carolina, Missouri, and Colorado. “I further understand that the causes of this problem are varied, and include mis-calibration and hyper-sensitivity of the machines,” he acknowledged. But he called for four actions at the state level:
1. All voting machines be recalibrated before Election Day.
2. Additional technicians in the event of further issues.
3. Sign notification reminding voters to double-check the correctness of their ballot in the machine before final submission.
4. Verbal guidance to remind voters to make sure that the ballot they cast is correct.
“I believe these common-sense steps will greatly assist voters on Election Day,”
Tags: 2012 voting rigged machines, vote fraud 2012 elections, CIA surveillance of the internet, truth reporters, truther girls, truthers, citizen journalism, we the people report the news, FED surveillance of the internet, truth reporting, alternative news outlets, alternative news channels youtube
- Chris Christie dismisses poll truthers: The polls aren’t rigged against Romney (rawstory.com)
- Voting Machines Rigged For Obama? (personalliberty.com)
- No Offense to Obama or Romney; But what if our elections are fixed or rigged? [See Video] (guardianlv.com)
- Texas To Arrest U.N. Unilateral Imposition Of Election Observers: While Obama Pulls A Stalin And Sends The Presidential Election Counting To Convicted Felon George Soros In Spain! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Obama and Romney tied three days before election (reuters.com)
- Voter Fraud: North Carolina Residents Select Romney But Vote Comes Up for Obama (2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com)