King of all cowards: Ammar Asim Faruq Harris fled the scene in Las Vegas after firing on a vehicle and causing a fiery collision which killed three people. His black SUV has already been found and impounded.
3.2.2013 Update: 3 days after I posted this article and implored the internet community to help find Harris by re-posting his WANTED photo everywhere, the suspect was arrested in Los Angeles:
Earlier I had posted:
I’d like to see people online everywhere re-post this photo of moronic Muslim thug Ammar Harris and help law enforcement to bring his crime spree to an end.
It’s come to this. I am so sick of reading about people gunning each other down over trifles, making the city streets of America unsafe to walk or travel, that I am asking everyone online with a pulse to spread this photo of the suspect far and wide and let’s take another animal off the streets and put him away where he belongs: in a cage, for life, without the possibility of parole. And that would be merciful in my own humble opinion. The three people who died a fiery horrific death due to his actions did not get a chance to beg for their lives. Their lives were taken from them, violently, with sudden fury. Most likely the whole incident escalated out of something so menial it would incense the soul to learn of it.
The way I see it, the only thing standing between the American people and all-out mayhem is our collective ability to focus as one well oiled machine on the internet to re-distribute WANTED posters and photos and to help law enforcement to find the perps. Let’s get busy and give a damn about it. Let’s wage PEACE on the streets of America. Share this post.
- Las Vegas Strip: Shooter Identified, Dangerous and Loose (guardianlv.com)
- Another Muslim Shooting Spree ….. in Las Vegas (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Prime Suspect Sought in Las Vegas Shooting, Crash (abcnews.go.com)
- Suspect named in Las Vegas shooting that killed aspiring rapper (news.yahoo.com)
- Police identify Las Vegas shooting suspect (cnn.com)
- Las Vegas shooting: ‘Kenny Clutch’s’ father tearfully defends son (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Ammar Harris Named As Prime Suspect Sought In Las Vegas Shooting, Crash (huffingtonpost.com)
- Police find SUV in Vegas Strip shooting – Detroit Free Press (freep.com)
- 26-year-old man named as suspect in Vegas shooting (cnsnews.com)