It’s interesting to see what kinds of flotsam pops to the surface during a second term presidency when it’s perceived that no re-election is at stake, so certain ugly & foul smelling beans may now be spilled with no adverse effects. Bill Ayers is apparently ready to admit that he wrote “Dreams of My Father” for Barack Obama. In fact, he did admit it, in front of a live college aged audience during a recent lecture, when queried about the book.
What we have presented with during the fraudulent Obama presidency has not been the audacity of hope. It’s been just sheer audacity. Period. I’m long past being able to be infuriated anymore at the ‘next Obama outrage’ which has most recently deceived the American people and outraged journalists. I’m at the point of just wondering how history books intend to treat this man, who by all accounts, has been a fraud on such an epic scale, from his birth, to his college years, to his missing transcripts, to his Communist / Muslim roots, that it strains credulity to ponder how he Houdini-ed his way into high politics in the first place.
Oh – I forgot. For the answer to that question, one only needs to look to Bill Ayers.
Bill Ayers’ Role in Obama Book Questioned Again
Wednesday, 27 Nov 2013 02:37 PM
By Lisa Barron
Questions are being raised again about the role Bill Ayers, a former radical activist turned elementary-education theorist, played in the writing of President Barack Obama’s bestselling memoir, “Dreams From My Father.”
Ayers, a 1969 co-founder of the self-described communist revolutionary group Weather Underground, is now promoting his new book, “Public Enemy,” and his publisher is using suggestions that Ayers wrote the president’s book in its publicity material, Investor’s Business Daily reports.
Beacon Press wrote in a blurb on Amazon.com that in the book, Ayers “reveals how he has navigated the challenges and triumphs of this public life with steadfastness and a dash of good humor — from the red carpet at the Oscars, to prison vigils and airports (where he is often detained and where he finally “confesses” that he did write Dreams from My Father).”
In March 2011, Ayers touched on the issue after giving a speech at Montclair State University in New Jersey.
When a student asked him to comment on a Time magazine review of “Dreams From My Father,” calling it “the “best memoir ever written by an American politician,” Ayers said he thought it was very good.
“The second one was more of a political hack book, but the first book’s quite good,” he said, adding, “Did you know I wrote it?”
After an astonished reaction, Ayers said, “Yes, I wrote that, and if you can help me prove it, I’ll split the royalties with you.”
Ayers was in Washington, D.C., last Friday promoting his new book. At a signing, he said that although he and Obama had crossed paths many times through their community activism in Chicago, he never regarded the president as a dedicated “leftist” like himself, Mediaite reports.
- Bill Ayers Owns up to Penning ‘Dreams From My Father’ (catholicglasses.com)
- President’s terrorist pal, Bill Ayers, ‘confessing’ he wrote Obama autobiography (bizpacreview.com)
- President’s terrorist pal, Bill Ayers, ‘confessing’ he wrote Obama autobiography (ivoter.com)
- SHOCK CONFESSION: Bill Ayers Reveals He Is Author Of “Dreams From My Father” in Latest Book (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Bill Ayers Toying With Authorship of Obama Memoir Again (breitbart.com)
- Bill Ayers Claims To Authorship of Obama Memoir sound like a Pay Up And I Will Shut Up “Offer” (aconservativeedge.wordpress.com)
- Bill Ayers Owns up to Penning ‘Dreams From My Father’ (grumpyelder.com)
- Terrorist Ayers Confesses Sharing Obama’s ‘Dreams’ (grumpyelder.com)
- Bill Ayers ‘confesses’ to writing Obama’s memoir. He didn’t, but his tease tells us a lot about America (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)
- Bill Ayers, Communist Terrorist, Us Government Bomber and Obama’s Book Author (chasvoice.blogspot.com)