This is the next post in a series of installments on the state of economic collapse taking place in many American cities in 2012. See most recent posts for other articles and videos in this series. The top 12 regions of urban decay [ aka the top 12 hell holes ] have been identified below. If you still reside in or close to one of these listed cities [ see below], my own personal advice is to get out NOW before it gets any worse. Do your best to make rapid plans to relocate to a new region where life is spiraling UP, not down.
Good cities which exist in pockets of prosperity are still out there. I have traveled through many of them in the past 10 years. I will list those financially healthy and safer locales in a separate post.
New Orleans Louisiana
More helpful info which is new food for thought:
The following is a partial list of the crimes that police in Oakland California are no longer likely to respond to….
- grand theft
- grand theft: dog
- identity theft
- false information to peace officer
- required to register as sex or arson offender
- dump waste or offensive matter
- loud music
- possess forged notes
- pass fictitious check
- obtain money by false voucher
- fraudulent use of access cards
- stolen license plate
- embezzlement by an employee
- attempted extortion
- false personification of other
- injure telephone/power line
- interfere with power line
- unauthorized cable tv connection
So what do you do if you are a victim of one of those crimes in Oakland?
That is a very good question.
In Saint Louis, wild dogs are terrorizing school children on the north side of the city:
“In Saint Louis MO: It’s obscene that parents have to walk their kids to school, in some parts of the city, with a golf club to fend off wild dogs.”
Related posts and articles
- Pondering the Ruins of Detroit Michigan (21stcenturyscreenshots.wordpress.com)
- Urban coyotes could be setting the stage for larger carnivores to move into cities (sciencedaily.com)
- Surrounded By Psychopaths And Sociopaths As We Approach Societal Collapse (dprogram.net)
- Poll: More Than 80% of People Fear Entering Detroit (dprogram.net)
- Police: “Enter Detroit At Your Own Risk” (thedailysheeple.com)